UrgentOpEds.com — a mini-site I helped redesign for political strategist and writer, William S. Klein. The site’s a simple portal that works on mobile devices and up. It’s there mostly to display past writings and allow an easy way to get in touch w/ William Klein to consult for his services.
- Responsive design for devices mobile and up. It scales up/down automatically based on the screen size being used.
- Standards compliant next-gen codebase, using Twitter’s BootStrap and HTML5 boilerplate – the site is current to today’s standards for websites.
- Enhanced contact form with validation / CAPTCHA added for filtered communication thru the website.
- New logo designed for client, as well. Combined URGENT stamp along w/ classic “OpEd” serif header text to create a dichotomous presentation that addresses the site’s name / identity.
- Client William S. Klein
- Date October 1, 2013
- Tags Design, Web Development